Always - deleted scene (x)
tips for new freshmen!
- no one cares about anything
- walk on the right side of the fucking hallway
- dont sit in the back of the bus you gotta earn that. maybe next year, champ.
- stop screaming. we’re all tired and miserable.
- GIVE ME MY LUNCH TABLE BACK
you a bitch
It’s called copula deletion, or zero copula. Many languages and dialects, including Ancient Greek and Russian, delete the copula (the verb to be) when the context is obvious.
So an utterance like “you a bitch” in AAVE is not an example of a misused you, but an example of a sentence that deletes the copular verb (are), which is a perfectly valid thing to do in that dialect, just as deleting an /r/ after a vowel is a perfectly valid thing to do in an upper-class British dialect.
Swearing on set + Molly Quinn
↳ Season 1 vs. Season 6
look at our baby all grown up
Jon: I guess you’re not.
Seamus: I’ve seen ‘em. It took like an afternoon to watch all the episodes. (x)
Westeros + Religion
The gods are blind. And men see only what they wish.